Topics

Santa Fe Tank Car 100801 upgrade

Lester Breuer

I have upgraded Santa Fe tank car 100801 with a resin cast dome and other details.  If you are interested as to why and how, photos and writeup of the upgrade process including paint and weathering are now available on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.   If you would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer

Eric Hansmann

Great work, Lester! That's a neat tip on casting a tank car dome. Thanks for sharing!

Eric Hansmann
Murfreesboro, TN

On January 18, 2020 at 8:02 PM Lester Breuer <rforailroad@...> wrote:

I have upgraded Santa Fe tank car 100801 with a resin cast dome and other details.  If you are interested as to why and how, photos and writeup of the upgrade process including paint and weathering are now available on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.   If you would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer

Paul Doggett

Yes a really nice job Lester.