SBIX 9232 vinegar tank Portland OR

Claus Schlund \(HGM\)

Hi List Members,

Altho the photo was certainly taken after the sunset date for our list, the car would have been rolling around during our time period...

SBIX 9232 vinegar tank Portland OR

Enjoy!

Claus Schlund

Gene Deimling

For a modeler, the pictures show cars that existed at a point in time and maybe the extent of weathering. I wish they were better resolution to allow inspection of the car details.
Thanks CJ for posting

Gene Deimling

Tim O'Connor

The Milwaukee box car on the left was built in 1971.

On 10/16/2021 2:00 PM, Claus Schlund \(HGM\) wrote:
Hi List Members,

Altho the photo was certainly taken after the sunset date for our list, the car would have been rolling around during our time period...

SBIX 9232 vinegar tank Portland OR

Enjoy!

Claus Schlund

Sterling, Massachusetts