SEEKING DECAL HELP

WILLIAM PARDIE

I am in need of the BUY WAR BOND decals from the Sunshine kit #64-32 Santa Fe Bx-36 box car
kit.  List member John Barry has produced these decals , however, the sizing is not quite the same as the original kit.  I spoiled the lettering on one side of the cat and am looking for an exact match.
Hoping (praying) to find a match.

Bill Pardie

Robert Daniels

Hi Bill, I have one from Sunshine 64.33 if that works for you. Just promise me you won't put it on the other side of the cat.

Rob Daniels
New York, NY

On Sunday, May 9, 2021, 04:43:02 PM EDT, WILLIAM PARDIE <pardiew001@...> wrote:

I am in need of the BUY WAR BOND decals from the Sunshine kit #64-32 Santa Fe Bx-36 box car
kit.  List member John Barry has produced these decals , however, the sizing is not quite the same as the original kit.  I spoiled the lettering on one side of the cat and am looking for an exact match.
Hoping (praying) to find a match.

Bill Pardie

radiodial868

I'm surprised the cat let Bill put it on one side as it is.
--
-------------------
RJ Dial

Mendocino, CA

Paul Doggett

RJ
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Paul Doggett     England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

On 10 May 2021, at 16:43, radiodial868 <radiodial57@...> wrote:

I'm surprised the cat let Bill put it on one side as it is.
--
RJ Dial

Mendocino, CA

WILLIAM PARDIE

If I didn't put decals on my cat I could not pick her out in a heard.

Bill Pardie