Topics

Seeking Photo Help:

WILLIAM PARDIE

I am looking for a photo that clearly shows the attachment of the lateral running boards on a Santa Fe Bx36 boxcar.

Thanks in advance for any help:

Bill Pardie

Patrick Wade

On page 157 of McCall’s “Coach, Cabbage & Caboose” this formula from the Cleburne coach shop for mineral brown is 2 quarts, 1 1/2 pints locomotive Dulux Black 1 gallon  1 1/2 pints of Signal Read. Pullman Green 1 quart 1 pint Baltic Blue, 1 quart 1 1/2 pints Area Yellow. No date is given but since the formulas were for rider coaches and driver cabooses it probably pre 1945.

Pat Wade
Santa Barbara, CA

On May 28, 2020, at 6:08 PM, WILLIAM PARDIE <PARDIEW001@...> wrote:

I am looking for a photo that clearly shows the attachment of the lateral running boards on a Santa Fe Bx36 boxcar.

Thanks in advance for any help:

Bill Pardie

charles slater

Here you are Bill, this should answer your question.
Charlie Slater

Sent from Outlook

I am looking for a photo that clearly shows the attachment of the lateral running boards on a Santa Fe Bx36 boxcar.

Thanks in advance for any help:

Bill Pardie

WILLIAM PARDIE

Thanks Charley.  Just what I needed.  Hope all is going well with you in this new world we are living in.  Are you getting any modeling done?

Stay safe :

Bill

Here you are Bill, this should answer your question.
Charlie Slater

Sent from Outlook

I am looking for a photo that clearly shows the attachment of the lateral running boards on a Santa Fe Bx36 boxcar.

Thanks in advance for any help:

Bill Pardie

charles slater

Yes Bill I have been doing a lot of modeling.
Charlie

Sent from Outlook

Thanks Charley.  Just what I needed.  Hope all is going well with you in this new world we are living in.  Are you getting any modeling done?

Stay safe :

Bill

Here you are Bill, this should answer your question.
Charlie Slater

Sent from Outlook

I am looking for a photo that clearly shows the attachment of the lateral running boards on a Santa Fe Bx36 boxcar.

Thanks in advance for any help:

Bill Pardie

Brad Andonian

Why is there a vent in the second picture....?

Thanks,