Topics

SEEKINGIF SUNSHINE INSTRUCTIONS

WILLIAM PARDIE

I recently purchased a Sunshine Santa Fe Ft-V flat car on Ebay.  I was very happy to get the kit.This morning I was inspecting the kit (30.12)and found that the prototype data sheet was correct but the instructions were for a 40 FT flat car not Santa Fe.
The ever gracious Jim Hayes sent me his file. This included the Prototype Data Sheet and the order sheet.  The instructions were for the Santa Fe Ft-
I andJ kit.

Talked to Jim and now we are both looking for the Ft-V instructions

Appreciate any help:

Bill Pardie

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

Jesus Pe�a

Bill,

Are you specifically looking for 30.12 sheet. I have Sunshine kits of the AAR 70 ton flat car of different road names. Would those sheets be helpful?

Jesus Peña 
Concord, California 

On Monday, August 17, 2020, 5:41 PM, WILLIAM PARDIE <PARDIEW001@...> wrote:

I recently purchased a Sunshine Santa Fe Ft-V flat car on Ebay.  I was very happy to get the kit.This morning I was inspecting the kit (30.12)and found that the prototype data sheet was correct but the instructions were for a 40 FT flat car not Santa Fe.
The ever gracious Jim Hayes sent me his file. This included the Prototype Data Sheet and the order sheet.  The instructions were for the Santa Fe Ft-
I andJ kit.

Talked to Jim and now we are both looking for the Ft-V instructions

Appreciate any help:

Bill Pardie

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

--
Jesus Peña
Concord,California

Brent Greer

Wow...  I have had this kit in my stash for a while, so I decided that I would be a hero and pull it out, scan the instructions and then share with everyone.  Guess what...  My kit did not have the PDS or any instructions at all...   

So when someone does find them, please include me among those who would like a copy.

Sincere thanks,
Brent

Dr. J. Brent Greer

O Fenton Wells

What Sunshine kit are looking for instructions for?

On Tue, Aug 18, 2020 at 1:39 PM Brent Greer <studegator@...> wrote:
Wow...  I have had this kit in my stash for a while, so I decided that I would be a hero and pull it out, scan the instructions and then share with everyone.  Guess what...  My kit did not have the PDS or any instructions at all...   

So when someone does find them, please include me among those who would like a copy.

Sincere thanks,
Brent

Dr. J. Brent Greer

--
Fenton Wells
250 Frye Rd
Pinehurst NC 28374
910-420-8106
srrfan1401@...

Brent Greer

30.12 ATSF ft-v  flat car

Brent

Dr. J. Brent Greer

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of O Fenton Wells <srrfan1401@...>
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2020 2:08 PM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io <main@realstmfc.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] SEEKINGIF SUNSHINE INSTRUCTIONS

What Sunshine kit are looking for instructions for?

On Tue, Aug 18, 2020 at 1:39 PM Brent Greer <studegator@...> wrote:

Sincere thanks,
Brent

Dr. J. Brent Greer

--
Fenton Wells
250 Frye Rd
Pinehurst NC 28374
910-420-8106
srrfan1401@...