Topics

SEEKINGIF SUNSHINE INSTRUCTIONS

WILLIAM PARDIE

I recently purchased a Sunshine Santa Fe Ft-V flat car on Ebay.  I was very happy to get the kit.This morning I was inspecting the kit (30.12)and found that the prototype data sheet was correct but the instructions were for a 40 FT flat car not Santa Fe.
The ever gracious Jim Hayes sent me his file. This included the Prototype Data Sheet and the order sheet.  The instructions were for the Santa Fe Ft-
I andJ kit.

Talked to Jim and now we are both looking for the Ft-V instructions

Appreciate any help:

Bill Pardie

Jesus Pe�a

Bill,

Are you specifically looking for 30.12 sheet. I have Sunshine kits of the AAR 70 ton flat car of different road names. Would those sheets be helpful?

Jesus Peña
Concord, California

On Monday, August 17, 2020, 5:41 PM, WILLIAM PARDIE <PARDIEW001@...> wrote:

I recently purchased a Sunshine Santa Fe Ft-V flat car on Ebay.  I was very happy to get the kit.This morning I was inspecting the kit (30.12)and found that the prototype data sheet was correct but the instructions were for a 40 FT flat car not Santa Fe.
The ever gracious Jim Hayes sent me his file. This included the Prototype Data Sheet and the order sheet.  The instructions were for the Santa Fe Ft-
I andJ kit.

Talked to Jim and now we are both looking for the Ft-V instructions

Appreciate any help:

Bill Pardie

Jesus Peña
Concord,California

Brent Greer

Wow...  I have had this kit in my stash for a while, so I decided that I would be a hero and pull it out, scan the instructions and then share with everyone.  Guess what...  My kit did not have the PDS or any instructions at all...

So when someone does find them, please include me among those who would like a copy.

Sincere thanks,
Brent

Dr. J. Brent Greer

O Fenton Wells

What Sunshine kit are looking for instructions for?

--
Fenton Wells
250 Frye Rd

Brent Greer