Topics

[shake-n-take] I'm late.. Let's get this started Shake n Tak

Steven Orth

Greg,

Please count me in!   See you in Florida.

Steve Orth

On December 2, 2019 at 8:23 PM "roux_in_fl@... via Groups.Io" <roux_in_fl@...> wrote:

Please add me to the participants list.

Thanks,
Brent

Dr. J. Brent Greer

On Mon, Dec 2, 2019 at 10:20 PM, Greg Martin via Groups.Io
<TGREGMRTN@...> wrote:
I'm late from a meeting (my life story).

This year's SHAKE N TAKE seminar is the Santa Fe's BX-34 40-foot single door boxcar as presented by our own John Barry.

This year's car gets back the heart of SHAKE N TAKE being simplicity, as Richard reminds me, "keep it simple enough that it doesn't sit on the shelf and never gets build."

John has the underframe completed and he has worked diligently on the decal work for the kit. Intermountain is supplying the kits again this year., and we thanks them for their sponsorship.

Let me remind you that you have to be present to be considered and you must be willing to build the kit or return it to me to be redistributed to someone willing to build the kit. Be considerate before you commit.

Let me remind you everyone that there a total of 36 slots, 10 reserved for the registration desk and 25 online slots. There will be a reserved list and likely if there is enough interest as in the past we will release aftermarket parts.

Greg Martin