Simplex bolster trucks

Richard Townsend

I'm looking for a pair of HO scale trucks with Simplex bolsters. As I recall they were offered by Life-Like Canada.

Richard Townsend
Lincoln City, OR

Dave Parker

Richard:

Do you mean True Line?  Their p/n 900902 trucks had Simplex bolsters.  I've only seen photos, never in the flesh.

I guess Life-Like Canada may have been the precursor to True Line.  And in turn, Atlas has more recently purchased much of the True Line tooling.

Don't know if that gets you any closer to an acquisition, but that's what a trip down Google Lane seems to indicate.  Best of luck.

--
Dave Parker
Swall Meadows, CA

Tim O'Connor

I bought one pair for myself. The TLT stuff was around in abundance only briefly and then
largely disappeared years ago. :-(

Tim O'Connor

On 6/3/2022 1:04 AM, Dave Parker via groups.io wrote:
Richard:

Do you mean True Line?  Their p/n 900902 trucks had Simplex bolsters.  I've only seen photos, never in the flesh.

I guess Life-Like Canada may have been the precursor to True Line.  And in turn, Atlas has more recently purchased much of the True Line tooling.

Don't know if that gets you any closer to an acquisition, but that's what a trip down Google Lane seems to indicate.  Best of luck.

--
Dave Parker

Sterling, Massachusetts

Pierre Oliver