Smoky Mtn Model Works NOS kits now available -- list attached

Jim King

Instead of creating a web page, I’ve gone the spreadsheet route and saved it as an easily-opened PDF.  See attached.  Prices exclude postage (domestic or international).  Contact me OFF LIST to transact business.

Jim King

http://smokymountainmodelworks.com/

Bruce Griffin

Friends,

Is anyone interested in HO scale Smoky Mtn B&O M-53 boxcar kits? Never opened.  I am happy to sell a few at cost plus shipping? Excellent kits, I just have too many Wagontops on my 1950 layout, even for a B&O modeler. I need to find some more M-26 kits. Thanks.

Bruce D. Griffin
Ashland, MD
https://bomodeling.com/blog/