Topics

SOLD: Sunshine Resin NP 14000-14499 box car kit

Andy Carlson

A fast sell to one of our own! The car has been sold. Thanks,

-Andy Carlson    Ojai CA

Hello-

Offering for sale; I have a new, never removed from box HO Sunshine Models kit #52.6 Northern Pacific single sheathed 40' box car kit. This version has lettering for "1950s-1960s Main Street". This was purchased from Martin when he was shipping in the boxes with labels taped on. Martin's tape sealing of the box lid is intact, insuring that this kit has not been opened.

Offered for $55 and I pay shipping. It will be Kraft wrapped before mailing.
I accept checks and money orders. With a small fee PayPal is welcomed. Contact me off-list (Please) for details at <midcentury@...>
Thanks,
-Andy Carlson, Ojai, CA.