Topics

Some may enjoy this image of boxcar PRR 100247

Claus Schlund \(HGM\)

Hi,

Some may enjoy this image of boxcar PRR 100247, PRR class XL.

I don't think I have ever seen this particular arrangement of lettering before on PRR equipment.

Enjoy!

Claus Schlund

Charlie Vlk

Claus-

The link doesn’t seem to work.

Thanks,
Charlie

Some may enjoy this image of boxcar PRR 100247, PRR class XL.

I don't think I have ever seen this particular arrangement of lettering before on PRR equipment.

Enjoy!

Claus Schlund

Eric Hansmann

That is the as-built 1905 lettering presentation.

Sweet!

Eric Hansmann
Murfreesboro, TN

On Sep 25, 2019, at 10:24 AM, Claus Schlund &#92;(HGM&#92;) <claus@...> wrote:

Hi,

Some may enjoy this image of boxcar PRR 100247, PRR class XL.

I don't think I have ever seen this particular arrangement of lettering before on PRR equipment.

Enjoy!

Claus Schlund

Armand Premo

Great.Was that Laurel and Hardy standing there ? Armand Premo

On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 12:19 PM Eric Hansmann <eric@...> wrote:
That is the as-built 1905 lettering presentation.

Sweet!

Eric Hansmann
Murfreesboro, TN

On Sep 25, 2019, at 10:24 AM, Claus Schlund &#92;(HGM&#92;) <claus@...> wrote:

Hi,

Some may enjoy this image of boxcar PRR 100247, PRR class XL.

I don't think I have ever seen this particular arrangement of lettering before on PRR equipment.

Enjoy!

Claus Schlund

Charlie Vlk

Claus-

The link worked from Eric’s post.  Must have been all the STMFC people all viewing it at once…

Thanks,

Charlie Vlk

That is the as-built 1905 lettering presentation.

Sweet!

Eric Hansmann

Murfreesboro, TN

On Sep 25, 2019, at 10:24 AM, Claus Schlund &#92;(HGM&#92;) <claus@...> wrote:

Hi,

Some may enjoy this image of boxcar PRR 100247, PRR class XL.

I don't think I have ever seen this particular arrangement of lettering before on PRR equipment.

Enjoy!

Claus Schlund

BRIAN PAUL EHNI

Worked for me.