Soo Line “sawtooth” Box Car. 39344

Lester Breuer

I have completed the build of a Dennis Storzek Modelmaker, kit 1920 , Soo Line “sawtooth” box car I numbered 39344.  If you are interested the build of this resin car flat car kit, photos and writeup of the build process including paint and weathering are now available on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.   If you would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com//

Lester Breuer

O Fenton Wells

Well done, Thanks for sharing
Lester
Fenton

--
Fenton Wells
250 Frye Rd

Bud Rindfleisch

Lester,
     Terrific build! This car has a lot of appeal and one that surely stands out in a train!
        Bud Rindfleisch

Robert Allan

Nice build of an interesting car. The finish is well done.

Bob Allan
Omaha

Bob Chapman

Nice work, Lester! Makes me want to tear down my Storzek original and start over....

Bob Chapman

David Leider

Nice job on an old classic
David Leider