Topics

Source for IM PS-1 Roofs?

Garth Groff and Sally Sanford

Friends,

Can anyone point me to a hobby dealer who still might have IM PS-1 40' roofs for sale? I've done several useless searches on the web (and got the expired IM page offering them for sale!), but no luck. These used to be available in bags of four at a few rare hobby shops, or direct from IM.

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff  🦆

Allan Smith

Garth

I have a package of 40' PS-1 roofs from IM part 40400-06 BCR. I used one of the parts to backdate a PS-1 model but there are three roofs left in the package. I will sell you all three for the original price of four $4.95 plus shipping. Shipping costs are going up, so lets say $10.00 for parts and shipping. If OK deposit in my pay-pal account and I will ship.

Thanks

Al Smith

Smithal9@...