Topics

Source for Intermountain Parts

golden1014

Hi Gents,

I’m in need of about 4-5 pair of Intermountain 1937 Modified 10-6 Youngstown box car doors for a project, and a few 1937 Modified (preferably undec) box car kits.  Can anyone recommend a dealer that can talk the talk?

I contacted Andy Carlson but he’s unable to help with this one.

Thanks,
John Golden

Richard Townsend

In the past I have contacted Intermountain directly. If they have the parts they will ship them and they don’t they will ship them when they get some. At least that’s how it used to work. Try them and see.

On Feb 5, 2020, at 7:24 AM, golden1014 via Groups.Io <golden1014@...> wrote:

Hi Gents,

I’m in need of about 4-5 pair of Intermountain 1937 Modified 10-6 Youngstown box car doors for a project, and a few 1937 Modified (preferably undec) box car kits.  Can anyone recommend a dealer that can talk the talk?

I contacted Andy Carlson but he’s unable to help with this one.

Thanks,
John Golden

Allan Smith

I have a package of IM BCR Youngstown Door 1937 AAR Boxcar part # 40700-01 4 sets in package. Is this what you are looking for? If so I will sell it to you for $5.00 plus $5.00 shipping.

Al Smith
Sonora CA
Smithal9@...