From: Steve Hile [mailto:shile@...]
Sent: Saturday, April 4, 2020 1:43 PM
To: STMFC
Subject: Southwest Scale Productions Doors

I am trying to further document the selection of Dan Hall's SSP doors.  I would like to have a picture of the number 610, the 5-5-5 wide-seam "Overland" door.  Just the unfinished door, if possible.  Here is what I am using for the #612

so something like that would be helpful, if you have one or could take one like this, I would appreciated.

Please contact me off-list at shile (at) mindspring (dot) com.

Thanks,
Steve Hile