St. Louis RPM stuff

Eric Mumper

Group,

I plan on attending the St. Louis RPM this weekend and am really looking forward to it.  There are a couple of things I would like to offer to the group since this will be in person.

First, I bought the bag of twenty knobs to use on the UMM-USA elbow bender as recommended by Lester Breuer.  If you want some I will sell them for $1 per pair at the show.

Second, in my pursuit of covered hopper modeling I am developing a laser cut wood running board specifically modeled on the C&O version.  If this interests you email me or find me at the show.  This will not end up being a commercial model and is meant to only fit the Intermountain 1958 cuft covered hopper.

Eric Mumper
eric dot mumper at gmail dot com