St. Louis-San Francisco composite gondola 85374

Lester Breuer

I have upgraded a Walthers St. Louis-San Francisco (SL-SF) composite gondola 85374.  If you are interested in the upgrade of this gondola including install of resin cast corrugated ends, wire grabs, underbody details, etc.  Photos and writeup of the upgrade process including detail parts installed, painting and weathering are now available on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.   If you would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer