From: Armand Premo <arm.p.prem@...>
To: "main@RealSTMFC.groups.io" <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2019, 8:43:26 AM PDT
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Ratios

I would like to open the topic of ratios and how they might be used to develop a realistic roster for the specific era,road and locations Armand Premo

Tony Thompson

Andy Carlson wrote:

In California, we have the annual return of the Grey Whales to our coast, and the swallows to San Juan Capistrano. In the STMFC we have the recurring freight car ratio discussion: welcome back! It has been awhile.

   Ah, yes, memories of my childhood, the swallows coming home to Capistrano . . . Oh, sorry, the RATIOS coming home. My mistake.

Tony Thompson