Topics

Sunshine Prototype Modelers Meets

Jon Miller <atsf@...>

Just in case anyone didn't get the mailer yet the meets are scheduled for;

Pleasanton, CA, Sunday March 11th, 10-6, $25 with free mini-kit
Monrovia, CA, Sunday March 14th, 10-6, $30 with free mini-kit (table $30)

Jon Miller
AT&SF
For me time has stopped in 1941
Digitrax DCC owner, Chief system
NMRA Life member #2623
Member SFRH&MS

Dave & Libby Nelson <muskoka@...>

Just in case anyone didn't get the mailer yet the meets are scheduled for;

Pleasanton, CA, Sunday March 11th, 10-6, $25 with free mini-kit
Hey, I could do this one.... who gets the dough?

Dave Nelson

Tim O'Connor <timoconnor@...>

So what is the mini-kit, and who's going to pick one up for me? ;o)

At 04:28 PM 1/25/01 -0800, you wrote:
Just in case anyone didn't get the mailer yet the meets are scheduled for;

Pleasanton, CA, Sunday March 11th, 10-6, $25 with free mini-kit
Monrovia, CA, Sunday March 14th, 10-6, $30 with free mini-kit (table $30)
Timothy O'Connor <timoconnor@...>
Marlborough, Massachusetts

Jon Miller <atsf@...>

Send for registration to;

Sunshine Models
Box 4997
Springfield, MO 65808-4997

Tim,
It said on the sheet, "a free Sunshine Mini-Kit exclusively for
attendees".

Gail & Tom Madden <tgmadden@...>

Tim O'Connor wrote:
So what is the mini-kit, and who's going to pick one up for me? ;o)
After Jon Miller had posted:
Pleasanton, CA, Sunday March 11th, 10-6, $25 with free mini-kit
Monrovia, CA, Sunday March 14th, 10-6, $30 with free mini-kit (table
$30)

Must be a 10-6, right???

Oh, this isn't the PCL?

Tom M.

"Ah say, that's a joke, son!"
Senator Claghorn, for those old enough to remember.
Foghorn Leghorn, for those who aren't.

Jay Styron <styronz@...>

March 14 is a Wednesday. When is this event really being held?
-Jay

Pleasanton, CA, Sunday March 11th, 10-6, $25 with free mini-kit
Monrovia, CA, Sunday March 14th, 10-6, $30 with free mini-kit

Gail & Tom Madden <tgmadden@...>

Just in case anyone didn't get the mailer yet the meets are scheduled for;

Pleasanton, CA, Sunday March 11th, 10-6, $25 with free mini-kit
Monrovia, CA, Sunday March 14th, 10-6, $30 with free mini-kit (table
$30)

I really suspect the Monrovia meet is Sunday, March 4th, since it's the week
before Pleasanton.

Tom M.

Jon Miller <atsf@...>

Sorry, it is March 4th. Was a typo on my part.