Sunshine SP T&NO B50-15

Paul Doggett

Hi Guys

I have now finished the T&NO B50-15 with Allen doors, I also added the door decals to the Sunshine B50-14 I built some years ago, a photo of the door decal.

Paul Doggett. England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

LOOKS GREAT!

Thanks!
--

Brian Ehni

On 12/7/21, 10:21 AM, "Paul Doggett via groups.io" <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io on behalf of paul.doggett2472=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Guys

I have now finished the T&NO B50-15 with Allen doors, I also added the door decals to the Sunshine B50-14 I built some years ago, a photo of the door decal.

Paul Doggett. England ›ƒ∂´ó ™§ó ™¢ó ™¥ó ™®ó ™§ó ™¿

Paul Doggett

Thank you Brian
Paul Doggett

On 7 Dec 2021, at 16:35, BRIAN PAUL EHNI <bpehni@gmail.com> wrote:

LOOKS GREAT!

Thanks!
--

Brian Ehni

On 12/7/21, 10:21 AM, "Paul Doggett via groups.io" <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io on behalf of paul.doggett2472=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Guys

I have now finished the T&NO B50-15 with Allen doors, I also added the door decals to the Sunshine B50-14 I built some years ago, a photo of the door decal.

Paul Doggett. England ›ƒ∂´ó ™§ó ™¢ó ™¥ó ™®ó ™§ó ™¿

Keith Retterer

Wonderful Paul!  I like your door detail and your finish.
Keith

Paul Doggett

Keith

Thank you the decals come from the Microscale 87-911 SP wood boxcars B50-13 B50-14.

Paul Doggett.   England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿