the word TARMAC in stylized fashion is discernable

Claus Schlund \(HGM\)

Hi List Members,

The lettering on this tank car is a bit hard to make out, but the word TARMAC in stylized fashion is discernable. I will note that cars belongs to The Barrett Company with reporting marks BMX have a similar inscription, but the ones I have seen have the word TARVIA. Any relation?

Tank car Standish ME ca 1935

Enjoy!

Claus Schlund

Philip Dove

In The UK tarmac also had products called Tar...

Sent from my Huawei phone