Topics

Tichy ads

Jon Miller <atsf@...>

Just received my RMC and noticed that Tichy had no less the 3 ads in the
Feb. issue. One for the war emergency gon, one for some express trucks, and
one for some nut/bolt/washer and rivet castings. Richard , if I remember
correctly, said the gon was quite nice. I am interested for comments on the
express trucks, any?
Having been quiet for awhile is Tichy now back into the fray?

Jon Miller
AT&SF
For me time has stopped in 1941
Digitrax DCC owner, Chief system
NMRA Life member #2623
Member SFRH&MS

Ted Culotta <ted@...>

From what I understand, Don Tichy's main business, which was producing
injection molded supplies for the medical industry, is no longer occupying
his time, leaving him free to pursue freight car kits. I think we can
expect more offerings from him in the future, so send him your requests.

Ted Culotta