Topics

Tichy Truck

Mike Brock <brockm@...>

I seem to recall that we decided early on to include express reefers as part
of the STMFC's acceptable subjects. Therefore, has anyone examined the new
Tichy Commonwealth Express Truck? While it seems to match that used on PFE
express cars, it looks a bit short in the photo. Of course, this could be
the photo. Anyhow, I'm currently using the Easter Car Works truck and, while
dimensionally correct, it is lacking a few things...which the Tichy truck
appears to have.

Mike Brock

Jon Miller <atsf@...>

I asked about the Tichy Commonwealth Express Truck and received no
response. The truck has the bearing inserts and with IM (or Reboxx) .088
wheelsets should roll (off into the sunset)!

Jon Miller
AT&SF
For me time has stopped in 1941
Digitrax DCC owner, Chief system