Topics

Tomorrow's zoom

Schuyler Larrabee

Does someone have the agenda for the day?

I don’t have the zoom info, must have missed the announcement.

Schuyler

gtws00

Attached is the agenda.
George Toman

Ken Adams

Looks like it must be full....I registered but got no confirmation.
--
Ken Adams

Brian Carlson

Check your junk mail.

Brian J. Carlson

On Jan 9, 2021, at 11:46 AM, Ken Adams <smadanek44g@...> wrote:

Looks like it must be full....I registered but got no confirmation.
--
Ken Adams

Eric Hansmann

Check your SPAM folder. People have found their confirmations arriving there.

Eric Hansmann

Murfreesboro, TN