Topics

Toronto Train Show Oct 5-6: RPM Planned

G.J. Irwin

I don't think this has been brought up on this group before, if redundant my apologies.

There is a new addition to the Greater Toronto Train Show this year: a concurrent Railway Prototype Modelers Meet.  At this writing there are several clinics planned.  The most relevant to this list is "Canadian General Service Gondolas" but there are others.  Here's the link to the RPM and the list of clinics.

https://www.torontorpm.ca/

The overall link to the show, which takes place Saturday and Sunday, October 5 and 6, from 10 AM to 4 PM both days, is here:

https://www.torontotrainshow.com/

I'm not affiliated but have been to this show several times.  I enjoy seeing things I don't commonly see "South of the Border."  There are often excellent model displays in multiple scales.  The addition of an RPM should increase the value for the price of admission ($8 Canadian, with a $1 off coupon on the site and free re-admission on Sunday for Saturday attendees).

George Irwin

Rochester, NY