Topics

Train Station Products

Scott

Does anybody know if Train Station Products is still around making products?  Looking for some trucks.

Thanks
Scott McDonald 

Schuyler Larrabee

It would appear so.  Google thinks so.

https://unionstationproducts.com/core-kits/train-station-products-ho-core-kits

Schuyler

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Scott
Sent: Friday, June 05, 2020 8:15 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Train Station Products

Does anybody know if Train Station Products is still around making products?  Looking for some trucks.

Thanks
Scott McDonald 

Scott

Yeah, I saw that but that's just a little bit of what they made.  I guess I was wondering if they had a website to order direct from.

Scott McDonald 

Dan Miller

I made an order with Tom Scheid of NKP Car a few months ago, which included some Train Station Products passenger car core kits.  I asked about  an out-of-stock TSP product, and for contact information so I could get in touch with TSP directly, but Tom said that the owner at TSP "doesn't like to be contacted by customers."  As far as I know, there is no way to order directly from TSP.  I'd suggest getting in touch with a company that supplies TSP products to help you out.  From what I could tell, TSP is still manufacturing product.

Dan Miller

On Fri, Jun 5, 2020 at 6:15 PM Scott <repairman87@...> wrote:
Yeah, I saw that but that's just a little bit of what they made.  I guess I was wondering if they had a website to order direct from.

Scott McDonald 

Nelson Moyer

I found the TSP product catalog online and at the bottom is this note:

Train Station Products' are not sold directly to the retail public.

Please contact your local hobby store.

Note: All diesel engine parts (fans, truck sideframes, etc.) which

were manufactured an sold by Train Station Products' in the past

(Kit #20 through Kit #145) are now being manufacturered and sold

by Smokey Valley Railroad Products. The kit numbers have

remained the same with the exception of four (4) kits. Train Station

Products Kits #20, #98, #100, and #132 are now Smokey Valley

Railroad Products Kits #320, #398, #300, and #332, respectively.

I think that says it all, typo and misspelling included.

Nelson Moyer

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dan Miller
Sent: Friday, June 05, 2020 8:23 PM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Train Station Products

I made an order with Tom Scheid of NKP Car a few months ago, which included some Train Station Products passenger car core kits.  I asked about  an out-of-stock TSP product, and for contact information so I could get in touch with TSP directly, but Tom said that the owner at TSP "doesn't like to be contacted by customers."  As far as I know, there is no way to order directly from TSP.  I'd suggest getting in touch with a company that supplies TSP products to help you out.  From what I could tell, TSP is still manufacturing product.

Dan Miller

On Fri, Jun 5, 2020 at 6:15 PM Scott <repairman87@...> wrote:

Scott McDonald