From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Scott
Sent: Friday, June 05, 2020 8:15 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Train Station Products

Does anybody know if Train Station Products is still around making products?  Looking for some trucks.

Thanks
Scott McDonald

Scott

Yeah, I saw that but that's just a little bit of what they made.  I guess I was wondering if they had a website to order direct from.

Scott McDonald

Dan Miller

I made an order with Tom Scheid of NKP Car a few months ago, which included some Train Station Products passenger car core kits.  I asked about  an out-of-stock TSP product, and for contact information so I could get in touch with TSP directly, but Tom said that the owner at TSP "doesn't like to be contacted by customers."  As far as I know, there is no way to order directly from TSP.  I'd suggest getting in touch with a company that supplies TSP products to help you out.  From what I could tell, TSP is still manufacturing product.

Dan Miller

On Fri, Jun 5, 2020 at 6:15 PM Scott <repairman87@...> wrote:
Yeah, I saw that but that's just a little bit of what they made.  I guess I was wondering if they had a website to order direct from.

Scott McDonald

Nelson Moyer

I found the TSP product catalog online and at the bottom is this note:

Train Station Products' are not sold directly to the retail public.

Please contact your local hobby store.

Note: All diesel engine parts (fans, truck sideframes, etc.) which

were manufactured an sold by Train Station Products' in the past

(Kit #20 through Kit #145) are now being manufacturered and sold

by Smokey Valley Railroad Products. The kit numbers have

remained the same with the exception of four (4) kits. Train Station

Products Kits #20, #98, #100, and #132 are now Smokey Valley

Railroad Products Kits #320, #398, #300, and #332, respectively.

I think that says it all, typo and misspelling included.

Nelson Moyer