Topics

Union Railroad gondola

Tony Thompson

A few days ago I mentioned that I had one of the U.S. Steel railroad mill gondolas on my workbench. It's now built and awaiting weathering, and I wrote up the construction process on my blog. If you're interested, here's a link. And a photo of the car is below.

Tony Thompson
tony@...

Paul Doggett

Tony

That’s a nice looking gondola.

Paul Doggett.   England

On 4 Nov 2020, at 20:14, Tony Thompson <tony@...> wrote:

A few days ago I mentioned that I had one of the U.S. Steel railroad mill gondolas on my workbench. It's now built and awaiting weathering, and I wrote up the construction process on my blog. If you're interested, here's a link. And a photo of the car is below.

Tony Thompson
tony@...

<Union gon.jpg>

Tony Thompson

That’s a nice looking gondola.

    Thanks, Paul.

Tony Thompson

O Fenton Wells

Good looking car Tony, nicely done
Fenton

--
Fenton Wells
250 Frye Rd

Lester Breuer

Tony well done.  Hope many who have not built a resin kit will take your advice and try this one piece body kit and find they too can do.
Lester Breuer

Tony Thompson

Thanks, Fenton. Tony