Topics

Union Refrigerator Transit Lines 50293

Lester Breuer

decided to add additional refrigerator cars to the fleet.  I have built the second of three Branchline Trains reefers being added .  If you are interested in the build of Union Refrigerator Transit Lines (URTX) 50293 leased to the Soo Line including changes and addition of parts not in the kit.  Photos and writeup of the build process including painting and weathering are now available on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.   If you would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer