From: <ThisIsR@aol.com>
To: <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 08, 2001 4:13 PM
Subject: [STMFC] (unknown)

I would like to continue the thread about meat and livestock
transport as it applies to the SE USA. William Griffin in his book:
SEABOARD:THE ROUTE OF COURTEOUS SERVICE has a photo of a solid train
of stockcars at Bainbridge,GA circa 1952. > Richard Stallworth
Modeling the Seaboard Air Line

ibs4421@...

Chalk me up as one who is interested in 1944 as well. Maybe we should start our own "1944 Prototype Railroad Modelers" Group.

Warren