Topics

USRA open cars

Clark Propst

Is there a list somewhere of USRA Hoppers and or Gondolas?

I’ve got a C&IM Accurail kit I’d like to know if I should build, or repaint.

Thanks,

Clark Propst

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Eric Hansmann

Clark,

I posted a resource page on my blog detailing original USRA car assignments. Each data table contains a few pages of information.

http://designbuildop.hansmanns.org/usra-freight-car-assignments/

These are the original assignments and do not include details on car ownership due to mergers or sales. The details also do not include cars built as clones of USRA designs in the post USRA years.

Eric Hansmann

Murfreesboro, TN

Is there a list somewhere of USRA Hoppers and or Gondolas?

I’ve got a C&IM Accurail kit I’d like to know if I should build, or repaint.

Thanks,

Clark Propst

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Benjamin Hom

Clark Propst asked:
"Is there a list somewhere of USRA Hoppers and or Gondolas?
I’ve got a C&IM Accurail kit I’d like to know if I should build, or repaint."

Eric Hansmann has the assignments posted on his blog:
https://designbuildop.hansmanns.org/usra-freight-car-assignments/

This does not include copies built in the 1920s.

Ben Hom

Ray Breyer

Inline image

C&IM 6500-6599 were bought used by the railroad during the Depression.
1930 - 0 cars
1934 - 100 cars
1950 - 83 cars
Gone 1955

Ray Breyer
Elgin, IL

On Monday, December 7, 2020, 08:45:27 AM CST, Clark Propst <cepropst@q.com> wrote:

Is there a list somewhere of USRA Hoppers and or Gondolas?

I’ve got a C&IM Accurail kit I’d like to know if I should build, or repaint.

Thanks,

Clark Propst

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Clark Propst

Eric, Those lists look like they came from a excel sheet. Do you have that to share?

Clark

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Eric Hansmann

Those lists were built using a table function plugin within the WordPress software. I do not know if they are exportable.

Eric Hansmann

Murfreesboro, TN