Topics

Valuation Listing for ICC for Pere Marquette Rwy

al.kresse

Years ago, somebody on this list shared with me an ICC Valuation report for the C&O and PM listing all the freight cars and cabooses with there depreciated values. I can't seem to Key Word search for it. Can you contact if you have it?

I am looking at the PM's Wooden Cabooses for an article but there is VERY LITTLE documentation on them . . . A200, A300, A400, A500 and A600 series split up into series of 10 or 25, etc. Only the A800-824 series is well documented.

Thanks in advance,

Al Kresse