Topics

Vinegar Tank Car 1641

Lester Breuer

Of the resin kits to be built, Sunshine Models Standard Brands, Inc. vinegar wood tank car, SBIX  1641, was the needed addition to the current freight car fleet.  Therefore, I built what I consider a complex model. If you are interested in the build of Sunshine Models vinegar tank car  including changes and addition of parts not in the kit.  Photos and writeup of the build process including paint, lettering and weathering are now available on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.   If you would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

 Lester Breuer