Topics

Wabash kit bash

Paul Doggett

Hi Guys

I have just finished a kit bash of a 17000 series Wabash automobile car, the original kit was a Funaro and Camerlengo car with wood side doors and Murphy ends. I used Rocket Express Youngstown side doors, 3,3,3, Dreadnaught ends and automobile car end doors I did this as I have not long since built the original Wabash version see below.

The kit as intended to be built

The kit bashed version

3,3,3 Dreadnaught ends with Miner brake lever

Automobile door end

Paul Doggett. England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Tony Thompson

I have just finished a kit bash of a 17000 series Wabash automobile car, the original kit was a Funaro and Camerlengo car with wood side doors and Murphy ends. I used Rocket Express Youngstown side doors, 3,3,3, Dreadnaught ends and automobile car end doors I did this as I have not long since built the original Wabash version see below.
I love the steel doors and ends. Excellent work, Paul.

Tony Thompson
tony@...

Paul Doggett

Tony