Topics

wanting to model accuate watermelon loads

Claus Schlund \(HGM\)

Hi List Members,

Two views for those wanting to model accuate watermelon loads for their steam era freight cars...

Enjoy!

Claus Schlund

Tim O'Connor

I think air hardening green modeling clay is your best bet. You can probably roll a hundred melons
while watching a 1 hour TV show.

On 7/8/2020 5:22 PM, Claus Schlund \(HGM\) wrote:
Hi List Members,

Two views for those wanting to model accuate watermelon loads for their steam era freight cars...

Enjoy!

Claus Schlund

Sterling, Massachusetts

Richard Townsend

There was an article in RMC a few years ago on making a watermelon 🍉 load for ventilated box cars.

On 7/8/2020 5:22 PM, Claus Schlund &#92;(HGM&#92;) wrote:
Hi List Members,

Two views for those wanting to model accuate watermelon loads for their steam era freight cars...

Enjoy!

Claus Schlund

Sterling, Massachusetts

Allen Cain

Attached is an article from RMC which shows a method for modeling watermelons which I think is what you are looking for.

Allen Cain