Was this part ever made?

Pierre Oliver

I'm looking for the latches that would have been on end door cars in HO scale
I have some in O from Chooch, but I can't recall if they were ever done in HO
Thanks

--
Pierre Oliver
www.elgincarshops.com

Rich C

Pierre , Not that I am aware of. It would be a very welcome detail in HO.

Rich Christie

On Thursday, January 13, 2022, 10:18:34 AM CST, Pierre Oliver <pierre.oliver@...> wrote:

I'm looking for the latches that would have been on end door cars in HO
scale
I have some in O from Chooch, but I can't recall if they were ever done
in HO
Thanks

--
Pierre Oliver
www.elgincarshops.com
www.yarmouthmodelworks.com

Tim O'Connor

Pierre

Some were made in lost wax brass but they came with brass freight cars and were never
sold as separate parts... I have a brass UP box car that is disassembled (a long ago ultrasonic
cleaner accident), but it didn't have end doors. :-P

Several early F&C resin 'kits' were actually copied directly from brass models. So there is
precedent. :-D

Tim

On 1/13/2022 11:18 AM, Pierre Oliver wrote:
I'm looking for the latches that would have been on end door cars in HO scale
I have some in O from Chooch, but I can't recall if they were ever done in HO
Thanks

Sterling, Massachusetts