Wedge Plow Blades

Nelson Moyer

In  November 2019 there was a thread about 3D printing a CB&Q wedge plow blade to fit a CB&Q FM-11 flat car. I got an offline contact from a person who was interested in doing a CAD drawing of the blade. I sent him everything I had on the blade and the FM-11s, and he purchased one of the Hamsmith FM-11 kits to help scale the blade and design the mounting system. A system software failure shut down my computer, and I lost the related emails, and I don’t recall the gentleman’s name. I would like for the person involved to contact me either through this group or directly at npmoyer at hotmail.com. I’d like to know if this project is still active.

Nelson Moyer