Topics

Wegman PFE parts

Andy Carlson

My reply to a request for Wegmann R-30-18(19; 21) reefer parts.

Fenton-
Before Terry died, I had enough parts for well over 100 reefers. I got requests for parts, and slowly roofs and frames and floors drifted out of the parts boxes. I always thought I would simply get replacement parts from Terry someday, but his passing eliminated that possibility. Then after Dick Harley bought the Wegmann tooling, I thought he could be a source for parts, but Dick specifically posted to the STMFC list that he wasn't going to be in a position to be offering any parts, and don't ask.

So there I am, with dozens of reefers without roofs, floors and frames. Sorry that can't be of any help to you.

regards,
-Andy

On Thursday, October 1, 2020, 8:47:16 AM PDT, O Fenton Wells <srrfan1401@...> wrote:

Ted mentioned on the Saturday Hindsight call that you probably had Wegman parts.  If you have enough to do a PFE reefer let me know as I would be interested.  I don't know much about these so I may not understand what is availabel and what is required.
Fenton