Re: Westerfield NB box car
From: Brian Carlson
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 09:53:25 PDT

I have the same photo but it’s labeled Gardenville (Buffalo) yard 1953.

Brian J. Carlson
That sounds a lot more like it Brian. The B&A's Beacon Park Yard never looked like the photo
in my lifetime and I'm a war baby.

Cordially, Don Valentine

Clark Propst

Models finished.
CW Propst

WILLIAM PARDIE

Great job Clark.  I hope mine looks half that good when finished.

Bill Pardie