WESTMORELAND YOUGHIOGHENY COAL CO

Claus Schlund \(HGM\)

Hi List Members,

While looking for info on Westmoreland Coal Co, I came across this interesting company letterhead for the WESTMORELAND YOUGHIOGHENY COAL CO - dated 1925 with offices in Buffalo NY.

There is an image of what may be a PRR GLa clone car in WESTMORELAND YOUGHIOGHENY COAL Co paint and lettering!

Anyone know anything about this company? I see no such listing for cars in my May 1926 ORER...

Additional data can be found at the link below...

Claus Schlund

Brian Termunde

While I'm certainly not an 'expert' in any sense of the word, I couldn't help but notice that when I scrolled down, there were other Westmoreland items and all of them showed a red triangle, no black ones.

Take Care,

Brian R. Termunde
Midvale, Utah

<snip>