Who makes decals for HO USRA SS boxcars?

Charlie Duckworth

I know Tichy bought out some of Jerry Glows decals but have read they are pretty thick.  Speedwitch also sold to another company.  Any suggestions on an accurate, quality HO decal set for the USRA SS boxcar?  PRR or other roads that owned them would be fine

thanks.
Charlie Duckworth
Omaha, Ne.

O Fenton Wells

Try Westerfield
Fenton

On Jul 15, 2021, at 6:01 PM, Charlie Duckworth <omahaduck@...> wrote:

I know Tichy bought out some of Jerry Glows decals but have read they are pretty thick.  Speedwitch also sold to another company.  Any suggestions on an accurate, quality HO decal set for the USRA SS boxcar?  PRR or other roads that owned them would be fine

thanks.
Charlie Duckworth
Omaha, Ne.

Randy Hammill

Definitely Westerfield. Much better than the Tichy ones, and Andrew has most roads that owned them.

Randy
--

Randy Hammill
Prototype Junction

Modeling the New Haven Railroad 1946-1954
http://newbritainstation.com