Who Manufactured This Model?

Bob Chaparro

Who Manufactured This Model?

I recently acquired this HO scale model at a swap meet. Nobody seemed to know who manufactured it.

The model has a wood body with printed sides, brass door hinges and wire grab irons and sill steps. It represents a pre-SFRD Santa Fe Hanrahan reefer, probably built in1892.

Does anyone know who manufactured this model?

Thanks.

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA

Jim Gates