Topics

WTB - ends for MDC Roundhouse old time boxcar

Craig Bisgeier

Morning folks,

Recently learned I have a Roundhouse / MDC "Old Timer" boxcar kit without the car ends. This would be one of the newer kits with the separately applied end parts. I'd like to complete the kit, so does anyone have a spare A end, or both ends they'd be willing to part with?

Color not important (unless its brown which would be a plus) since I'll probably repaint. Id even consider a complete donor car if thats what you have. Not looking tobpay a lot for it, just hoping someone has a spare part to share.