Topics

WTB - Troop Kitchen Car

Schuyler Larrabee

I am in need of a Hallmark Troop Kitchen Car.

If you have one you’d consider selling, or know of one that is available, please let me know.

Schuyler

Schuyler – DOT – Larrabee (at) Verizon – DOT – net.

Thanks for any assistance

Nelson Moyer

Dave Lotz at Q Connection had at least two Hallmark Burlington plated window troop kitchen cars for sale in Collinsville last year. You might want to contact him to see what he has now. A few Walthers P2K cars are out there in both the plated and non-plated versions, I built eight about two years ago.

Nelson Moyer

I am in need of a Hallmark Troop Kitchen Car.

If you have one you’d consider selling, or know of one that is available, please let me know.

Schuyler

Schuyler – DOT – Larrabee (at) Verizon – DOT – net.

Thanks for any assistance

Garth Groff and Sally Sanford

Schuyler,

As you will note, they have others, and sleepers too.

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff  🦆

On Fri, Sep 18, 2020 at 1:23 PM Schuyler Larrabee via groups.io <schuyler.larrabee=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

I am in need of a Hallmark Troop Kitchen Car.

If you have one you’d consider selling, or know of one that is available, please let me know.

Schuyler

Schuyler – DOT – Larrabee (at) Verizon – DOT – net.

Thanks for any assistance

Garth Groff and Sally Sanford

Schuyler,

As you will notice, they have others, and sleepers too.

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff  🦆

On Fri, Sep 18, 2020 at 1:23 PM Schuyler Larrabee via groups.io <schuyler.larrabee=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

I am in need of a Hallmark Troop Kitchen Car.

If you have one you’d consider selling, or know of one that is available, please let me know.

Schuyler

Schuyler – DOT – Larrabee (at) Verizon – DOT – net.

Thanks for any assistance

Schuyler Larrabee

That was useful if only to validate that the one I found on eBay (which I didn’t find a couple of days ago) was reasonably priced.

Thanks.