[wyodivops] UP HK-50-3 Ballast Hopper

Matt Martin

Great looking car! Will these be available to purchase anywhere?

On Tue, Jan 25, 2022 at 3:31 PM Allen Montgomery via groups.io
<sandbear75=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I believe I am done with the fine tuning of this 3D resin printed car. I spent yesterday adding the final under frame details that I can make out in the pictures. I know I missed a few things that are obscured by shadow in the black and white photos.
The second picture shows the amount of overhang of the wheel sets as I had to move them out to gain some room for the trucks to pivot. That was the one thing I had to change from the drawing in Terry Metcalfe's book. The final weight with hardware means I will have to add a little less than two ounces per car. I've been patiently waiting for some Tamiya primer for 3 months now and I regret I was not able to give this a coat to cut down on the resin shine and let the details pop.
Now it's time to find a decal set that will work for this car. Any suggestions?

Allen Montgomery
wyomingdivision.org