Topics

X23 lettering

Eric Hansmann

I recently applied decals to a Westerfield HO scale X23 boxcar kit. The process took longer than expected due to prototype lettering changes that occurred just before my 1926 era. It's the latest post on my DesignBuildOp blog.

Eric Hansmann
Murfreesboro, TN

radiodial868

4+ years to finish a resin project?  I have a couple of those, but do get them done eventually,too.  Usually as you note, when certain data or parts becomes available.  Really nice build of a car you don't normally see, and with character that makes it stand out. Plus I have a liking for single sheaths anyway.
RJ Dial

Mendocino, CA