Yes, Virginia, There is a Shake n Take

Steve and Barb Hile

Please excuse the multiple posts.

For those attending, or planning to attend, the January 2022 Prototype Rails at Cocoa Beach please be aware that there will be one of the annual Shake n Take projects presented.

We are without Greg Martin, but his friends aim to continue the tradition in his memory.

There will be a formal announcement of the project this coming Saturday evening, around 7:00 PM CST with an invitation to respond and be included.

Unfortunately, this year there were costs in obtaining some of the parts for the project and we will be asking for a $15 donation (cash or check to be delivered at the meet.)  No one will be denied participation due to an inability to contribute, however.

Looking forward to January,

Steve Hile